Our Services

Work Overseas

Do you want to build a career and life abroad? As one of the world’s leading overseas career specialists and a leading work visa agent, We helped thousands of individuals and families settle in the world’s most livable countries. We’ve seen firsthand how moving abroad can dramatically improve not just the migrant’s life but that of their family and parents. With our comprehensive overseas career solutions, we are the #1 choice for professionals seeking to work abroad.


We has streamlined the steps involved in working abroad to make your journey smoother. Our process is aimed at making your profile more accessible, attractive and engaging. Our services begin with helping you create a resume that meets international standards and help you craft an engaging LinkedIn profile. We then market your profile in the countries of your choice and work to get you interview calls. A dedicated Job Search consultant will work with you on your international career, guiding you through the process

Visit Overseas

If you wish to visit a country as a tourist or for business or even to visit family and friends living there, then you must apply for a visit visa, you will have to apply for either a tourist visa or a business visa based on the purpose of your visit. Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. For conducting client meetings, attending conferences, visiting on-site, or conducting sales meetings, the business visa is usually the best option.

General Requirements
  • A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of travel is required
  • Photocopy of the passport’s bio page
  • A copy of the two-way tickets must be submitted at the time of application
  • Evidence of financial resources through the most recent bank statement
  • Invitation letter from a sponsor/friend/family member in the overseas country
  • Statement of the sponsor’s/friend’s/finances in the overseas country
  • A copy of the sponsor’s passport
  • If you are married to an overseas national, you will need a marriage certificate
  • In the case of minors, the parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificates are required

Study Overseas

Choosing to be an overseas student might considerably expand your educational opportunities. Foreign universities in the United States, the United Kingdom,  or Australia have highly reputed institutions, and these three nations are home to a large percentage of the world’s top universities.

Studying abroad can help your career open up to multiple possibilities. Employers increasingly prioritize graduates who have foreign experience and education in today’s globalized society.

  • Application Form
  • Statement of purpose (SOP)
  • Academic transcripts
  • Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
  • Resume
  • Test Scores

K&T Consultant

We are reliable and fast growing immigration consultants in Delhi, India. We are fully focused and dedicated to serve our clients, who could be interested to present visa-petitions and immigration applications.

Get in touch

©2023 K&T Consultant all right reserved.

Designed & Maintain By hscreativehub.com

Scroll to Top